What is the product?
These are devices for covering manholes in traffic and pedestrian areas with an opening of at least 700 mm (PTV 800 and PTV 801) and sewer parts and devices made of cast iron for water collection and drainage (PTV 802).
Road covers, water receptacles, sewer openings, manhole covers, …
What does Copro do?
- 6 to 10 inspections per year at the distributor and/or production unit
- Sampling and monitoring of control tests (tensile tests, load tests …)
- Review of the production process and production control
- Follow-up of complaints
How do you recognize a certified product?
- On each product: reference to the BENOR quality mark and to the relevant PTV
- 8-digit quick code on the delivery note, based on which the product sheet can be found on the COPRO Extranet (extranet.copro.eu)
What are the benefits of the certified product?
- Confidence in the quality of the product and its compliance with Standard Specifications 250 (Flanders), Qualiroutes (Wallonia) and TB 2015 (Brussels)
- COPRO has checked on a regular basis whether the delivered product corresponds to the applicable PTV.
- The client can spend more time on other tasks (installation, a posteriori checks, transport inspections, etc,…)