What is the product?
Geogrids are flat structures, consisting of a regular network with tensile and interconnected elements in the nodes. They are constructed using a perpendicular network structure.
The shape and width of the mesh of the geogrids depend on the intended application (uni or biaxial reinforcement) and on the material with which they must work. Intended applications:
- Ground reinforcement
- Reinforcement of crushed stone sub-foundations or crushed stone foundations
- Tear-inhibiting layers with bituminous overlays
- Applications in railway construction
What does Copro do?
- 2 to 8 inspections per year at the distributor and/or production unit
- Sampling and monitoring of control tests
- Review of the production process and production control
- Follow-up of complaints
How do you recognize a certified product?
- Per roll: Label with COPRO logo and reference to PTV 824.
- 8-digit quick code on the delivery note, based on which the product sheet can be found on the COPRO Extranet (extranet.copro.eu).
What are the benefits of the certified product?
- Confidence in the quality of the product and its compliance with Standard Specifications 250 (Flanders), Qualiroutes (Wallonia) and TB 2015 (Brussels).
- COPRO has regularly verified that the delivered product corresponds to PTV 824.
- The client can spend more time on other tasks (installation, a posteriori checks, transport inspections, etc, …).