What is the product?
Physicochemically cleaned aggregates are aggregates obtained from the cleaning process that takes place on contaminated soils or similar waste materials such as sweeping dirt. The end products of this process are sand and coarse aggregate. Subject to inspection, these can be reused in various applications.
- Various applications according to the Standard Specifications, such as sand for sub-foundations, sand for lean concrete, sand for sand cement,… or if it concerns aggregates for sub-foundations.
- According to product standards EN 13242, EN 12620, EN 13139, EN 13043, EN 13055-1, EN13450, EN 13383-1
What does Copro do?
- https://extranet.copro.eu/nl/Sheets?SearchString=&Language=&CertificationType=&QuickCode=&CertHolder=&CertNr=&Status=3&Location=&LocationType=&Note=&ProductSectorID=&ProductTypeID=100226&SubproductID=&EnablePaging=True#gridPerforms a specified number of inspections at the production location.
- Checks randomly whether the environmental hygiene analyses comply with the relevant legislation, and whether the construction-technical analyses have been carried out correctly.
- Checks randomly whether the acceptance regulations are being respected and whether the registers are up-to-date.
- Will take samples at fixed intervals and attend random tests.
- Will verify that production and monitoring are being done according to COPRO-approved procedures.
How do you recognize a certified product?
- The product is delivered with an original delivery note.
- This delivery note must refer to the relevant certificates and the 8-digit quick code of the technical datasheets (available on extranet.copro.eu).
What are the benefits of the certified product?
- The control ensures the delivery of only products that have been cleaned in accordance with the requirements, both environmental and construction related.
- Certification can be very extensive, which makes the sales market large.