What is the product?
Tree protectors in cast iron are protective devices that are placed around the trunk of a tree in traffic and pedestrian areas.
Tree protectors protect pedestrians and drivers against uneven ground. They avoid tree roots being damaged and ensure that water and oxygen can reach the roots more easily.
What does Copro do?
- One inspection in the production unit per year
- Sampling and monitoring of control tests (tensile tests, load tests …)
- Inspection of the production process and production control
How do you recognize a certified product?
- On each tree protector segment: reference to the BENOR quality mark and to PTV 803
- 8-digit quick code on the delivery note, based on which the product sheet can be found on the COPRO Extranet (extranet.copro.eu).
What are the benefits of the certified product?
- Confidence in the quality of the product and its compliance with Standard Specifications 250 (Flanders), Qualiroutes (Wallonia) and TB 2015 (Brussels)
- COPRO has regularly verified that the delivered tree protectors correspond to PTV 803
- The client can spend more time on other tasks (installation, a posteriori checks, transport inspections, etc,…)