What is the product?
- The glass beads that are dropped on the road marking materials or that are premixed in these materials provide for retro-reflection, reflection of the light from the headlamps.
- The antiskid aggregates are dropped on the road markings to increase the skid resistance of the markings to prevent them from being too slippery.
- In combination with base materials, drop on glass beads and antiskid aggregates are used to form a road marking assembly. In certain base materials, premix beads are mixed in during the production process.
- The road markers use these assemblies to realize the permanent and temporary road markings that are essential for road safety.
What does Copro do?
- Inspects the production unit at least twice a year with random sampling at the production unit. Monitors internal tests on these samples and performs control tests in external laboratories.
- Verification of the results obtained by the producer within the framework of internal FPC.
- When a producer wishes to include a new product in its range, COPRO witnesses an internal test.
- Inspection of the producer's laboratory.
How do you recognize a certified product?
Each package is labelled with
- the logo of the BENOR quality mark.
- the 8-digit code of the technical datasheet, based on which the datasheet can be found on the COPRO Extranet (extranet.copro.eu)
What are the benefits of the certified product?
- Confidence in the fitness for use and the quality of the product.
- The technical datasheet of the delivered product can be consulted immediately at extranet.copro.eu.
- COPRO regularly checks whether the delivered product corresponds to this technical datasheet.
- COPRO verifies that the products' properties are continuously monitored by the producer.
- This allows the client to spend more time on other tasks (installation, a posteriori checks,…).