What is the product?
Reclaimed asphalt is the collective name for the granular material obtained from milling or breaking up bituminous pavements or remnants from bituminous mixture production.
Reclaimed asphalt is directly recycled as a raw material in the production of asphalt mixtures.
What does Copro do?
- Sampling of reclaimed asphalt at the production unit.
- Random checks on determining the composition of the reclaimed asphalt by the producer.
- Verification of the results obtained by the producer within the framework of internal FPC.
- Inspection of the laboratory used by the producer for FPC.
How do you recognize a certified product?
- Reference in the delivery document to PTV 813, the COPRO certificate and the technical datasheet code.
- The technical datasheet can be consulted at extranet.copro.eu.
What are the benefits of the certified product?
- The composition of the reclaimed asphalt produced is very homogeneous and is frequently monitored.
- Confidence in self-monitoring makes it possible to exclude the presence of harmful substances such as reclaimed asphalt containing tar.
Proper and homogeneous reclaimed asphalt ensures that the production of asphalt mixtures with reclaimed asphalt can be controlled much better, thus improving the quality of the asphalt mixture produced.