Cast iron road materials
What is the product?
These are devices for covering manholes in traffic and pedestrian areas with an opening of at least 700 mm (PTV 880-1) and sewer parts and devices made of cast iron for water collection and drainage (PTV 802).
Road covers, water receptacles, sewer openings, manhole covers, …
What does Copro do?
- 6 to 10 inspections per year at the distributor and/or production unit
- Sampling and monitoring of control tests (tensile tests, load tests …)
- Review of the production process and production control
- Follow-up of complaints
How do you recognize a certified product?
- On each product: reference to the COPRO or BENOR quality mark and to the relevant PTV
- certification COPRO : based on (only) the norms NBN EN 124-1, NBN EN 124-2 and NBN EN 124-3 of NBN B 53-101 -> identification: reference to the COPRO-mark
- certification BENOR : based on the norms NBN EN 124-2 AND the additional demands from PTV802, PTV 880-1, PTV 880-4, PTV 880-5, PTV 880-6 or PTV 880-7.
- 8-digit quick code on the delivery note, based on which the product sheet can be found on the COPRO Extranet (extranet.copro.eu)
What are the benefits of the certified product?
- Confidence in the quality of the product and its compliance with Standard Specifications 250 (Flanders), Qualiroutes (Wallonia) and TB 2015 (Brussels)
- COPRO has checked on a regular basis whether the delivered product corresponds to the applicable PTV.
- The client can spend more time on other tasks (installation, a posteriori checks, transport inspections, etc,…)