What is the product?
This is an energy-absorbing road restraint system, installed on a safety barrier, with the aim of reducing the severity of a collision with a passenger vehicle.
- Terminals protect the start of a safety barrier and therefore reduce a possible frontal or lateral impact.
- The strongest products - intended for motorways - have been tested at an impact speed of 110 km/h.
What does Copro do?
- Checks whether all necessary crash tests have been carried out in accordance with PTV 869.
- Traceability of the product to the production unit.
- Sample-based inspections at the construction site, including verification of the durability, geometry and assembly of the components.
How do you recognize a certified product?
A durable identification label is affixed to the product by the installer after installation, stating the BENOR mark and the 8-digit quick code. The product sheet can be looked up on the extranet.copro.eu using this code.
What are the benefits of the certified product?
- Type testing of the products conforms to European test standards and PTV 869.
- The products are randomly inspected at the construction site.
- The attachment of the product to the safety barrier is verified.
- The durability of the product is checked.
- Inspection of the parts used. Traceability is guaranteed by the producer.
- Inspection of the assembly of the products in the production unit.