What is the product?
Recycled aggregates are a composition of sand and gravel obtained by pre-sifting, crushing and sifting debris produced at a fixed location or at a construction site and demolition yard.
- piling and replenishment
- raw material for sand and aggregate cement
- raw material for stabilised mixtures
- hydraulic engineering works
What does Copro do?
- Performs a fixed number of inspections at the production location.
- Random inspection of whether the producer is performing its internal controls correctly, is respecting its acceptance regulations, and is keeping its records up-to-date.
- Taking samples at fixed intervals and randomly being present at tests.
- Verify that production and monitoring is done according to COPRO-approved procedures.
How do you recognize a certified product?
- The original delivery note intended for the client is the only guarantee that the delivered product was produced in accordance with the regulations.
- This delivery note must refer to the relevant certificates and the 8-digit quick code of the technical datasheets (available on extranet.copro.eu).
What are the benefits of the certified product?
- Use in higher-quality applications.
- Trust in the structural and environmental-hygienic product quality.
- The recycled aggregates are checked at fixed intervals by the producer. COPRO monitors this.
- Supervision of the production process. This keeps the properties of the recycled aggregates constant.
- In addition to the ecological aspect, mobile crushing on site also has an economic advantage for the client, and re-use of the aggregates on site is possible.